Relaxing classical music for relaxation interpreted by the “Dinu Lipatti” Orchestra (Romanian Philharmonic from Satu Mare) in a symphonic concert. Listen to this selection of beautiful classical pieces and instrumentals from around the world that can be used for study, work, sleep, stress relief or just as background music. ☀️
Can listening to music reduce the stress and improve concentration? The answer is „Yes!”. And for those stressful days we fully recommend you to use music in your daily life and achieve many stress relief benefits on your own, because one of the great benefits of music as a stress reliever is that it can be used while you are focused on your regular activites.
Our study music and work music act as concentration music, increasing focus during study sessions and could help you stay focused. As it can be used as stress relief music, you will find it is effective healing music and work music. This calm music makes perfect soft music for sleep therapy. Piano music makes for wonderful sleeping music and can aid sleep meditation, Zen meditation and yoga.
You can start your day feeling great by selecting the right music to listen, classical or instrumental music, or listen when you drive, when you are cooking, or while you are eating. And least but not last, it is importat to get enough sleep, because that can help you handle stress better. We all know that the stress can interfere with sleep and that’s why it is important to relieve the stress before going to bed. Once again, ,music can help you slow down your breathing and soothing your mind.
On our channel, you can listen relaxing Music 24/7, Sleep Music, Stress Relief Music, Spa, Meditation, Yoga, Zen, Sleeping Music, Calming Music, Study Music, Reading and Focus Music, Classical Piano Music for Stress Relief and Brain Power, Focus Music for Work and Studying, Background Music for Concentration, Concentration Music, Peaceful Background Music, Brainwave Music and so on.
We hope you will enjoy this incredible classical works:
1. Edvard Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite, Allegretto pastorale
2. Edvard Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite, Andante doloroso
3. Edvard Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite, Tempo di Mazurka
4. Edvard Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite, Alla marcia e molto marcato
5. Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy: Violin concert in Mi minor, op. 64, Andante
6. Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy: Violin concert in Mi minor, op. 64, Allegro
7. Variations on a Romanian theme, op. 1
8. Johannes Brahms: Hungarian dance nr. 5
9. Johannes Brahms: Hungarian dance nr. 6
10. Ciprian Porumbescu: Ballad for violin and orchestra
11. George Enescu: Romanian Rhapsody no. 2 in Re major, op. 11
12. Antonio Vivaldi: Concert no. 1 in Mi Major (Spring), Allegro – Stefan Ruha
13. Ciprian Porumbescu: Romanian Rhapsody for orchestra
14. Electrecord Orchestra: Adios Muchachos
15. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Concert for piano and orchestra in Mi Bemol Major, no. 9, k.w.v271, Allegro – Valentin Gheorghiu
16. Electrecord Band: China boy
17. Electrecord Orchestra: Around the world
18. Antonio Vivaldi: Concert no. 2 in Sol minor (Summer), Adagio – Stefan Ruha
19. George Enescu: Symphony no. 2 in La Major op. 17, Vivace, ma non troppo – Radio National Orchestra
20. Tudor Pana: Ciocarlia
21. George Enescu: Romanian Rhapsody no. 1 in La major, op 11 (Symphonic Orchestra, “George Enescu” Bucharest Philarmonic)
22. Wolfang Amadeus Mozart: Part I, Allegro
23. Man’s Chorus and Symphonic Orchestra of the Army Ensemble: Faust, Gloire immortelle de nos aiueux
24. Electrecord Orchestra: Sous le ciel de Paris
25. George Enescu: Romanian Rhapsody no. 2 in Re major, op 11 – Radio National Orchestra
26. Madalin Voicu: Symphony nro 5 in Do minor, op. 67, p. I, Allegro con brio
27. Alexandru Flechtenmacher: Moldavian National Overture – Symphonic Orchestra of Romanian Broadcasting
28. Tudor Pana: Hora lui Dobrica; Taraneasca; La moara la harta-scarta; Ciocarlia
29. George Enescu: Suite no. 2 for piano in Re major, op.10, Sarabanda- George Enescu & Dinu Lipatti
30. Frederic Chopin: Concert no. 1 for piano sand orchestra in Mi minor, op 11, Allegro maestoso, Risoluto- Dan Atanasiu
✔️Subscribe to our channel and enjoy the music: https://bit.ly/3qDFdq5
Thanks for watching! Feel free to subscribe and visit our channel for the best classical music from the greatest composers like: Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Chopin, Haydn, Ravel, Debussy, Verdi, Vivaldi, Handel, Brahms, Liszt, Schubert, Wagner, Strauss, Handel, Dvorak, Schubert and many more! We upload complete albums, music for relaxing, working, studying, meditating, yoga, concentrating, instrumental music, violin, classical piano music, organ music, sonatas, and more!
#RelaxingMusic #BeautifulMusic #ClassicalMusic #BackgroundMusic
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?