I can’t believe I’m done! I finally did it! 😀
After 4 months, I have the great honor to present you what I consider to be my first long-term crossover project (which isn’t part of a MEP or a contest ^^)
For a really really long time I’ve been wanting to edit with Yzma which is my favorite Disney villain (with Ursula), but never get the chance to do it, until that day when a strange pairing crossed my mind: Kuzco and Ling (from Mulan, for those who don’t know who he is ^^)
I never ever thought of this couple before, but now, it’s became my new OTP, I ship them so freaking bad! �
Anyway, I’m really glad to present you this video today, it took me a lot of time and efforts but I’m really satisfied with the result.
Without further ado, let’s get to the actual story of the video! ^^
~BACKSTORY (what you don’t see in the video) :
Yzma married Jafar long ago and moved to Agrabah with her son, Kuzco. He is supposed to take the throne when come to age. Unfortunately, Jafar died before Kuzco’s 18th birthday and so he can’t take the throne until he get a wife.
Yzma presents to Kuzco some pretends (Anastasia and Drizella), but Kuzco don’t give a shit about them. Actually, he’s gay but Yzma doesn’t know that.
During the presentations, Kuzco meets his newest bodyguard (Ling) and immediately fall in love with him. He announce he’s the one he wants to marry.
Yzma bursts of anger. She absolutely don’t want her unique child to marry a simple bodyguard who has no royal blood. So in order to separate the couple, she fires Ling and orders him to leave the palace, to the dismay of Kuzco.
During dinner, Yzma makes Kuzco understand that he can’t be with Ling because it would force him to give up his throne. But Kuzco don’t care and they argue. Later, Kuzco is alone and pensive in his room while Ling joins him secretly through the balcony. Kuzco is thrilled and they make love.
Kuzco abandons his throne to live with Ling in his native country, Peru. They traveled the world and Kuzco followed Ling’s footsteps and entered the Chinese army. They will eventually have a baby they will call Manco.
~What you might wanna know :
– Yzma is Kuzco’s mother. She’s a little overprotective with her son but she’s not the wicked woman from the original movie.
– Kuzco isn’t an emperor in this video. He doesn’t have royal blood. So when he chose to live with Ling he had to give up the throne and became a simple peasant like he was before.
– It’s unknown who will become the new Sultan of Agrabah since there’s no heir anymore.
– Anastasia didn’t make it with Kuzco but chances are she get along with a bodyguard of the palace. ^^
– Anastasia and Drizella aren’t sisters in this video.
– The baby of Kuzco and Ling is Kuzco’s biological son. They called on a surrogate mother who allowed them to become parents.
– The name of the baby Manco is in reference to the name Kuzco had in a previous version of the film (Kingdom of the Sun).
ALL CREDITS ARE IN THE END OF THE VIDEO.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?